Marketing / Admin Internship with online radio station66 Raw, LLC
TRIBE ARTISTS, LLC - SEEKING (Web Design Intern) ***IMMEDIATE HIRE*** (SPRING 2017)Tribe Artists, LLC
TRIBE ARTISTS, LLC - SEEKING Media Intern (Music PR Intern) ***IMMEDIATE HIRE*** (SPRING 2017)Tribe Artists, LLC
Event Management InternCriterion Productions
Kingpin Entertainment Group - Video/Social Media Internship (Greenwhich Village)Kingpin Entertainment Group
Marketing - Social Media InternMs Chu Entertainment Inc.
Post Production InternshipTherapy Studios
Sponsorship CoordinatorCreative Performances
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: September 08 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGinaki Inc is an events planning company, for Ga and Fl, specializing in entertainment related areas including fashion shows and more. A Social Media & Community Management Intern is needed in order to keep the audience up to date on the company and all the events that we do. The job may require you to travel to all our events and capture footage of the Ginaki Inc team with the “who’s who” at different events but it is not required.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns using flyers
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment