Media Intern (Film/Video/wodpress)Cieri Media
Internship for Music ArtistAlus
Digital content and media technology internshipStoryverse Studios
Special Events InternshipLEP
Film Company looking for interns now - Must be able to receive college credit - EntertainmentPES
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Keys Productions
Publicist / Social Media InternChannel One Enterprise
Social Media/Personal Assistant Internship for new PBS Cooking/Travel ShowIn Nonna's Kitchen
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
4 hearts Studios
15751 Roxford st. #A
Posted: October 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description4 Hearts Studios is a full service production company that caters to the independent filmmakers community. The atmosphere is laid back yet productive. We currently have 2 projects in various stages of production with 3 more slated for 2016. We are seeking a motivated intern that would like to learn the business from the ground up. Hours are flexible, but we prefer interns that can commit to at least 10 hours per week.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Possess skills at innovative ideas judging correctly what appeals to target audiences.
-Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment