FILM CREW NEEDEDfandf.entertament2
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER NEEDEDRobertentertament.inc
Visual EditorMad Misfit
Writer / EditorPurple Power LLC.
Periscope Live Video intern for Story Video Hub - Feature YouTuber - NYC StartUpsSnowSugar Video
Branded video host (female)Cre8t2 Branding Agency
Panoramic Photographer (Part-Time) (Odessa, TX)MIAMI PHOTOGRAPHER - CLOSED
Social Media ProducerMad Misfit
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Daily Grind Radio
443 W. Girard Ave
Posted: October 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDG Radio, originated out of Philadelphia, PA is a LIVE entertainment Internet radio station. We pride ourselves on being Philly’s #1 source on the web. Our show provides a paramount and positive platform for today’s musicians, artists, politicians, young entrepreneurs, TV stars and many more to be heard. This platform encourages individuals to think out of the box and achieve beyond todays status quos. The Daily Grind Radio Show keeps you updated with our one-on-one celebrity interviews, community updates, city news, lifestyle and business tips, contest giveaways, promotions, and much more. The show is comprised of business spotlights, music, guest of the day, Q&A’s from our callers and social network interactions. In addition to the show, the Daily Grind also takes our services mobile by way of school workshops, community service, on site broadcasting, event hosting, and event coverage. It is very important for us to be a staple in the community. Fell free to check us out on the web at www.thedailygrindmovement.com
The position for the Social Media intern is for 8-10 hours a week which are very flexible. The intern will develop and execute contests, promotions, and events for the show. Handle the listener prize distribution. Work with the hosts to post content on the website and provide general administrative support as needed. Must be able to make it to the studio every week during scheduled show time.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Must have a magnetic personality
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment