Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
A.W.A.R.E. Multicomm, Inc.
Posted: February 10 2017
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
A.W.A.R.E. Multicomm, Inc. is a multifaceted developing and innovative company that partners with other businesses, corporations, associations and individuals to transform lives. A.W.A.R.E. stands for Allied Warriors Aiming for Revolutionary Evolution reaching individuals through multiple components of life. Those components include T.V, Radio, Outreach Community Activities, Workshops, Webinars, Seminars and Retreats. At the present time, we have partnered with a fitness facility, daycare center and AM Radio Show to reach the masses. Our trans formative process occurs through interactions with our Life Coaches, Mental Health Therapists, Fitness Trainers and Teachers by helping others to change negative patterns of thoughts, behaviors, and energy systems. We motivate individuals, couples, family, groups, and companies to appreciate the meaning of life, learn to love the Divine Self, and become more productive and creative in manifesting the life they desire.
We desire a responsible and mature individual who has some knowledge or ability to obtain resources of content on mental, emotional and physical health. The intern will be responsible for a minimum of one daily posts to the business websites, and social media outlets to include but not limited to (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, Tumblr and Google Plus). Willing to work closely with Direct Supervisor via text, phone, email and weekly face to face meetings to approve all content prior to posting. Willing to travel to occasional field assignments such as networking events, speaking engagements that may or may not include radio/tv and community activities to raise awareness and level of ongoing engagement with fans and followers in real time. This person must be flexible and willing to commit to completing all projects assigned as well as learning and understanding all facets of the business. Thank you for your willingness to join us!
Our phone number is (470)206-8205. Join us on this journey to impact others through the innovative projects we will create together. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with Direct Supervisor on all projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements-Ability to submit daily posts on all social media outlets
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment