Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Quintessential Gentleman
Office InternRadio Killa Records
Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity! Get your foot in the door with labels and industry affiliatesTaylor Heart Entertainment
Marketing InternThe Bates Agency ATL
Fashion Stylist InternshipLuxe League Group,LLC
A&R AssitantsBU Digital
Event CoordinatorThe Bates Agency ATL
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: July 08 2016
Company Location: St Petersburg Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHosted by the Veterans & Community Resource Center, the mission of this competition is rooted in President Obama’s declaration to bring an end to veteran homelessness.The mission of JamFest is to bring awareness to the plight of Veteran homelessness. JamFest is an annual one-day battle of the bands that takes place in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Twenty-five finalists will rock out for bragging right and a slice of $10,000.00. This fun and family-friendly event is expected to attract more than 5,000 people. JamFest also will be streamed live via the Internet.
The bands that compete live in JamFest: Battle of The Bands are selected through online voting platform. Bands audition to compete by submitting a music video. Every online voter is allowed to pick their first, second and third favorite bands, based on these audition videos.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment