Administration/Social MediaKG Enterprises
The Rustic Events Team InternshipThe Rustic
Film Editing Intern Sought for Non-Profit Acting School in HollywoodNeon Venus Arts Inc
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Entertainment Business InternTeam Crowns
INTERN – Talent Management and EntertainmentSelect Management Group
Public Relations InternThe Wayne Bent Enterprise LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: July 08 2016
Company Location: St Petersburg Beach, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 15 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHosted by the Veterans & Community Resource Center, the mission of this competition is rooted in President Obama’s declaration to bring an end to veteran homelessness.The mission of JamFest is to bring awareness to the plight of Veteran homelessness. JamFest is an annual one-day battle of the bands that takes place in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Twenty-five finalists will rock out for bragging right and a slice of $10,000.00. This fun and family-friendly event is expected to attract more than 5,000 people. JamFest also will be streamed live via the Internet.
The bands that compete live in JamFest: Battle of The Bands are selected through online voting platform. Bands audition to compete by submitting a music video. Every online voter is allowed to pick their first, second and third favorite bands, based on these audition videos.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment