Marketing, Operating and Social MediaCie Scott, PHD
Television Production & Radio BroadcastingHigh Profile Prod.
Graphic Design/ Photo editingChippendales
Production Company InternshipPaceline Pictures
Film Festival Social Media Manager InternFMG inc.
Part Time Paid Internship at Indie Music LabelRed Bull Records
COMEDY CONVENTION IN LOS ANGELES-STAFFFemales in Comedy Association
Event Coordinator InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Live Li Li
Posted: March 10 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionL!ve Li Li is a growing website blog for audiences to enjoy honest commentary on current topics. Over the past 3 years I have acquired over 100,000 viewers to the site , which continues to grow. What I am looking for are young people who like to voice their opinions and are passionate about current issues enough to express them. If you're more of a behind the scenes type of person apply, because I am also looking for marketing, videographers, and tech savvy individuals. The company is online based out of Atlanta, GA, so if you have a working computer you're eligible.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Microsoft Applications
Preferred - SEO, Facebook API, HTML scripting, Google Website Optimizer