Administrative Office InternStreet Food Cinema
Talent Agency Intern needed for Unconventional AgentThe Wayne Agency
Marketing, Operating and Social MediaCie Scott, PHD
Television Production & Radio BroadcastingHigh Profile Prod.
Graphic Design/ Photo editingChippendales
Production Company InternshipPaceline Pictures
Film Festival Social Media Manager InternFMG inc.
Part Time Paid Internship at Indie Music LabelRed Bull Records
Social Media InternBookmark This
The McCabe Group
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: February 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a motivated intern interested in learning about the entertainment industry in Theatre, Music & Management.
Los Angeles based REQUIRED.
- Cover Red Carpet Events
- Recording Studio Sessions
- Weekly Music, Television and Movie Events
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 3-5 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment