Seeking intern in the entertainment industryDigz Media Group
Executive AssistantFuture Fires Entertainment
Recording EngineerFuture Fires Entertainment
Marketing InternFuture Fires Entertainment
Festival University Intern at The ShedGingerbread Shed
Entertainment ReporterSarah Scoop, LLC
freelance writer / EditorPurple Power LLC.
FILM CREW NEEDEDgiacomuccipictures
Social Media InternBookmark This
The McCabe Group
3240 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: April 03 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a motivated intern interested in learning about the entertainment industry in Theater, Music & Management.
Los Angeles based REQUIRED.
- Cover Red Carpet Events
- Recording Studio Sessions
- Special Events
- Weekly Music, Television and Movie Events
**All though this is unpaid there will be other incentive's that may include travel and more.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements**Must be 18+ years of age (some events require legal age limit to enter venue)
- Must have transportation or able to use Uber/ Public Transportation
- Provide links to 3-5 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment