Social Media InternBookmark This
The McCabe Group
3240 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: April 03 2017
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a motivated intern interested in learning about the entertainment industry in Theater, Music & Management.
Los Angeles based REQUIRED.
- Cover Red Carpet Events
- Recording Studio Sessions
- Special Events
- Weekly Music, Television and Movie Events
**All though this is unpaid there will be other incentive's that may include travel and more.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements**Must be 18+ years of age (some events require legal age limit to enter venue)
- Must have transportation or able to use Uber/ Public Transportation
- Provide links to 3-5 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment