Spring 2017 - TV/Film/Digital Development & Production InternLatin World Entertainment
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Sports Management at EventsElite Solutions
Film Company looking for interns now - Must be able to receive college credit - EntertainmentPES
Social Media ManagerThe Indie Creative Network
Audio EditorThe Indie Creative Network
Event CuratorThe Indie Creative Network
Production AssistantThe Indie Creative Network
Social Media Intern [Music Business]Bookmark This
929A Spain Ave
Posted: September 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is looking for few qualified interns to join our team. We are a boutique artist management and marketing consulting firm located in East Nashville. We work with artists ranging in the genres folk, country, singer-songwriter, pop, EDM, and more. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and artist management. This is not a “grab me coffee” type of internship, you will be put to work.
- Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, advertisements, online promotion, giveaways etc.
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist in the day-to-day tasks of artist management
- Research markets, venues, influencers, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of social media activity
- Assist in the creation of promotional media files
- Update our clients’ calendars