Paid A&R InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Bailey Agency
Field Audio Engineer (Sound Mixer / Boom Operator)- Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Monarch Motion & Media LLC
Camera Operator/ Director of Photography - Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Monarch Motion & Media LLC
Summer Social Media InternAlist Events Marketing, LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Xtreme Talent School of Arts, Inc.
Seeking intern in the entertainment industryDigz Media Group
Executive AssistantFuture Fires Entertainment
Social Media Intern [Music Business]Bookmark This
929A Spain Ave
Posted: September 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is looking for few qualified interns to join our team. We are a boutique artist management and marketing consulting firm located in East Nashville. We work with artists ranging in the genres folk, country, singer-songwriter, pop, EDM, and more. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and artist management. This is not a “grab me coffee” type of internship, you will be put to work.
- Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, advertisements, online promotion, giveaways etc.
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist in the day-to-day tasks of artist management
- Research markets, venues, influencers, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of social media activity
- Assist in the creation of promotional media files
- Update our clients’ calendars