- Internships /
- Entertainment /
- Social Media Intern Needed for New & Exciting Music Company! (D.C/ Metro Area)
Office InternHouse Of Starz
IT/Computer Systems InternHouse Of Starz
Human Resources InternHouse Of Starz
Graphic Design InternHouse Of Starz
Editorial / Journalism InternHouse Of Starz
Public Relations InternHouse Of Starz
Communications InternHouse Of Starz
Admin Support and Public Relations for Music Publishing CompanyDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Social Media Intern Needed for New & Exciting Music Company! (D.C/ Metro Area)Bookmark This
Posted: May 26 2015
Company Location: Hyattsville, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you have what it takes to grow a brand new company using social media??
3DMusicGroup and 94s Gold Productions has joined forces to create EMME Sound, a new and exciting Scoring and Soundtrack Company specializing in providing film scores and accompanying soundtracks. Based in the D.C/Metro area, EMME Sound serves as an invaluable resource for independent filmmakers and companies by creating a sensible, affordable, and professional solution in order to mitigate the large financial expense of independently creating film scores and soundtracks.
We are looking for excited, motivated, and innovative interns to help create and grow the virtual brand of this new company through social media.
*PREFERENCE for D.C. Metro Applicants
Responsibilities- Continuously engage the online community through social media and communication strategies
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments
-Create new and innovative ideas to engage with and secure new clients and followers
RequirementsExcellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to engage a community of fans/followers and potential clients online through social media platforms
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as creativity, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment with the ability to meet deadlines