Office InternRadio Killa Records
Marketing InternThe Bates Agency ATL
Fashion Stylist InternshipLuxe League Group,LLC
A&R AssitantsBU Digital
Event CoordinatorThe Bates Agency ATL
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT NEEDEDUPLATE PRODUCTIONS
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERDittrichcompany.ltd
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: July 04 2015
Company Location: Richmond, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an unpaid internship. Assist in the online presence of our label roster artists by helping with innovative social media, marketing practices, research, music & theatrical discovery and viral campaigns. We are in search of social media and marketing interns to utilizes social media, and street marketing current fans and increase fans/followers online. Connect with bloggers to promote artists and talent. Must have a passion and experience in the entertainment industry to include music talent and actors. Use social media to inform existing fans and educate new fans about talent activity, talent brands, public relations, shows and events. Developing marketing campaigns that merge the real & social worlds. Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns.
Responsibilities- Regularly post, tag, mention on talents social media accounts - weekly
-Regularly post, tag, mention on our firms social media accounts - weekly
-Knowledge and ability to use fluently Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and others.
-Connect with bloggers to promote artists and talent
-Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote talent and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Create Social Media Fan Pages and target and increase new audience
-Assist in creating and implenting viral video campaigns
-Create a buzz and increased attention to talent
-Coordinate and assist in marketing campaigns for events and shows
-Write articles and press releases
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Entertainment Management, Social Media Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Promoting, American English, Article Writing
Preferred - Twitter, Instagram, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Advertising, Entertainment Management, Custom Facebook Pages