Public Relations Intern for Boutique Entertainment CompanyThe Nottingham Group
Globe intGlobes Int
Music Marketing / PR Intern Needed for Father's Day PromotionTriangle Park Management, LLC
Escuela Latina De East Los Angeles IncEscuela Latina De East Los Angeles Inc
Events Intern for National Touring Speaker Shaun DerikDreamsong International
Media Intern (Video/Audio)Waverley Knobs
Music Booker/ Agent InternBlvckPrint Mgmt
Public Relations Intern for Entertainment Management CompanyBlvckPrint Mgmt
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Global Eyes Entertainment, LP
909 Divison St. #200
Posted: September 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobal Eyes Entertainment specializes in artist development for the global market. Owner Preston "Shoes" Sullivan and Ramona E. Simmons and team share decades of genre-crossing music knowledge. They focus on development, implementation and management of international media and performance tours, online and retail distribution strategies, plus sub-publishing, licensing and distribution deals to help artists, labels and publishers monetize and expand their global footprints. Each project is customized to suit the client's needs. With over 35 years experience in the entertainment industry, Global Eyes Entertainment is able to deliver results on all levels within the music business.
Responsibilities• Diving in to understand a client's voice/brand so you can help to create the most effective social campaigns possible
• Creating social media content.
• Monitoring social trends that are natural tie-ins in the digital space
• Creating a community around the client's social profiles by liking/commenting/tagging individuals who interact with the brand
• Posting on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Periscope, YouTube, and Pinterest with proper tags and knowledge of best practices.
• Monitoring comments on these platforms and alerting management/the client to any trends happening in the community itself
• Reporting on progress and connecting data directly to actionable items to improve growth and engagement
• Helping to create monthly marketing plans and ideas around a client's upcoming initiatives
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing
Preferred - Graphic Design, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Management