Intern - Brazilian Portuguese SpeakerFJ Productions
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (Philadelphia)GoBelieve Culture
Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (New York)GoBelieve Culture
NY Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Phila. Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Asst Editor / Video ProducerRound Seven
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Social Media/Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Don't Blink Entertainment LLC
Posted: February 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDon't Blink Entertainment has a variety of projects in the entertainment business. We are looking for an individual who is comfortable with promoting our shows and events on all social media fronts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & Google Plus), help creating and updating our website, and research other media outlets to expand our reach to. We would also like someone who is able to attend our scheduled film sets/events to take behind-the scene photos to be used on our social media pages. This is a position that can be done mostly from home/remotely but we would prefer someone who is located within NYC's 5 boroughs.
This is an unpaid internship but will be credited on IMDB as well as getting recognition on our website.
We will also provide all your meals when you're needed on location.
Responsibilities- Posting to our social media and engaging with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates on projects and assignments
- Research other media outlets to expand our followers
- Attending and assisting at our events and film sets when scheduled
Requirements- Performs well in environment that values creativity and variety.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Must be familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & Google-Plus
- Must be familiar with Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.
- Photography experience preferred, but not required
-Comedic background is also a plus, but not a necessity.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Advertising, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Drive, Photography, Marketing, Online Advertising, Online Marketing
Preferred - Creativity, Comedy