A&R Intern- Washington D.C.Q.E.B Digital
A&R Intern- AtlantaQ.E.B Digital
A&R Intern- MILLIONAIRE BU'T CAMPQ.E.B Digital
A&R Intern- Saturdays at Voo IIQ.E.B Digital
Summer Internship to Gain RepresentationBetter Management
Paid A&R Intern WANTEDQEB Foundation
Paid PR Intern WANTEDQEB Foundation
Paid News Intern WANTEDQEB Foundation
Social Media/Production assistant for Internet Video Cooking SeriesBookmark This
The Well Heeled Cook
Posted: October 15 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Well Heeled Cook (thewellheeledcook.com) is a unique form of food entertainment. I am looking for someone who loves food and fashion, especially high heels. Must have a good knowledge of social media and be creative in their approach. There is also the opportunity to get involved in video production and development and execution of new features for the brand.
Responsibilities- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- We will be working for the most part remotely except when it comes to video production if that is where your interest lies. We will plan a social media schedule much of which can be executed in advance of posting. We will meet weekly/bi-weekly to brainstorm.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in creative writing and thinking (witty and intelligent social media content)
- Perform well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibit personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefer challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Working knowledge of photoshop (don't have to be an expert).
- Some knowledge of video/film production is desirable but not required.
- Although much of the work will be remote, must be located in NYC
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - Video Production, Cooking, Prop Styling