Ardmore Music Hall InternArdmore Music Hall
Digital Intern - Los Angeles Talent AgencyClear Talent Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNKingston5 Productions
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Event Planning & DesignCouture Concepts NY
Country Music Entertainment Editor's assistant (internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Entertainment Sales ReseachVisionary Licensing
Talent Agency Internship - FallBookmark This
The Movement Talent Agency
4605 Lankershim Blvd. Suite 340
North Hollywood, CA
Posted: September 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterning at The Movement Talent Agency gives an up close view of the business side of dance & sports entertainment. The internship is unpaid, but can work with your school for credit. We expect a 3 month (or one semester) commitment, and at least 2 days a week. However, we will work with your work or school schedule to figure out exact times! Interns work side by side with the agents and have the opportunity to:
• Observe the relationships between talent agencies and casting agencies
• Work with contracts
• Learn about different union’s dancers & athletes could be involved in
• Understand how agencies work and produce profit
What We Look For:
• Hard work and attention to detail
• Interest in learning about the business side of dance and sports/fitness
• Being able to commit for at least a 3 month period
• Positive and pleasant personalities
A background in dance and/or sports/fitness is a major plus but not required! If you are interested, email your cover letter and resume to Anabel@movement-agency.com, along with what days of the week you're available to work from 10:30am-6:30pm and how soon you're available to start. Thanks!
ResponsibilitiesSome of the responsibilities of an intern are:
• Working with online accounts used by dancers & athletes
• Reading and understanding casting breakdowns
• Calling out auditions to talent and checking messages
• Filing Check stubs, headshots, and personal client information
• Updating Movement website by creating profiles for new clients
• Working with Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and our database inEntertainment (IE)
• Filing and keeping Entertainment Work Permits updated for children