TV Producer's Personal AssistantPWM2
Creative Affairs Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Casting & Development Internship Winter and Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Music festivalOrganic Smiles INC.
Talent Manager AsstTalent Management
Videographer NeededThe Septimius Group LLC
Seeking Social Media, Photography & PR Intern!Stand Up NY Labs
Intern - ProductionHappy Place, Inc.
Talent and Venue Acquisition Internship (Remote)Bookmark This
Struggle Buggy Productions
Posted: January 13 2015
Company Location: Pacifica, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStruggle Buggy Productions is an event management and artist development startup located in the Bay Area. We work with venues providing complete event management, from artist booking to stage management and security. We also work with select artists nationwide, providing artist development consulting services. SBP is launching our Spring 2015 internship development program developed to assist students with a means for gaining new knowledge, skills, and experience in the entertainment industry. Intern will gain insight into the entertainment industry, and learn first hand about artist development working with new talent and popular artists. If the intern is located in or near the bay area, there may be an opportunity to work at the SBP offices. This internship will require 5 hours of work per week, and is unpaid with college credit. This opportunity may lead to a full or part time position with Struggle Buggy Productions.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
- Venue Sourcing in the Bay Area through cold-calling
- Talent Acquisition nationwide
- Assist with business development activities
- Utilize social media websites to promote SBP, SBP artists, and SBP events
- Assist with artist development initiatives
- Website Development
Requirements- Interest in a career in the entertainment or music industry
- 0-1 year experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, email, and social media
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under limited supervision in a remote/virtual environment
- Upbeat, energetic, and positive personality
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Gmail, American English, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Social Media, Blogging, SEO, Advertising
Preferred - Agile, Basic HTML