Social Media & Community Management InternVanquish Media Group
Production Assistant InternshipAvenida Productions
Social Media & Community Management InternDCNY
Personal Assistant Marketing ManagerJLK Home Care, Inc
Personal AssistantJLK Home Care, Inc
Editorial internCre8t2 Branding Agency
Graphic Designers, Fashion Designers, Web DesignersTaylor Heart Entertainment
Content Intake SupervisorTribal.TV
Talent Management / Social Media InternBookmark This
Pure Rock Media Group
Posted: July 17 2015
Company Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an artist/model/blogger management company located in Los Angeles, CA.
While we are small, we take pride in the work we do, and we are planning on expanding aggressively.
We've been around in different versions since 2002, and now we are a one stop shop for talent and brands, where we not only do management, we also focus heavily on social media and content creation. Outside of our signed talent, we also own websites and run marketing campaigns for both small and large companies/brands.
We are now looking for 2 interns that would like to work in an entertainment environment that values self initiative, entrepreneurial thinking, and where it's not required for you to come to an office every day. That doesn't mean we aren't expecting performance, it means we are putting trust and responsibility in you and your capability of getting things done.
The things we need help with are many, considering it's a very dynamic environment. It ranges from handling social media accounts, lots of web research and reaching out to talent, to going to events, shows and photo shoots.
We understand that an internship should be a learning experience, so there will be no picking up dry cleaning, making coffee or copies all day, or douchebags yelling at you just because they can. We believe in a drama free environment (as much as possible), and you are required to drop your ego when you work with us, just like we do.
We want you to learn something, and we want you to perform, simple as that.
Responsibilities- You will be utilizing social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- You will assist in coordinating online marketing and advertising campaigns
- You will be doing web research to find media platforms, new talent, strategic partners etc.
- You will help wherever help is needed, as we all do.
Requirements- If you can, please provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- You need to be pretty good at writing. No smileys in emails, know the difference between "its" and "it's" etc.
- You need to be at least somewhat social and approachable. You're not scared of initiating conversations with strangers or cold calling companies.
- You NEED to be a self starter. We don't really believe in micro managing.
- You need to thrive in an environment that is very dynamic and sometimes a bit "unstructured."
- We prefer that you are in L.A., but we will also accept remote applications if we feel that you are a match.
SkillsRequired - American English, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Social Media