SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNKingston5 Productions
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Event Planning & DesignCouture Concepts NY
Country Music Entertainment Editor's assistant (internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Entertainment Sales ReseachVisionary Licensing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Elite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Special Events InternshipH3 Concepts
The Wayne Agency seeks new interns for its commercial division!Bookmark This
The Wayne Agency
3255 Wilshire Blvd. #1534
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 17 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a talent agency based in Hollywood that is expanding rapidly and is looking for eager and sharp interns to take good notes and work to possibly become agents one day. Duties include but are not limited to assisting agents with day-to-day tasks, schedule keeping, and client bookings.
This is a very fun industry and fast paced. It has lots of growth potential for the right candidates and starting from a young age is very beneficial to those who have what it takes.
Our internship offers students the following:
- An opportunity to observe, first hand, how entertainment industry deals are made. An intern will observe how show business networking works and will be brought along to observe and participate first hand. This will cover the fields of music, movies, commercials, and television, giving the student a broad scope of understanding of the business.
- An opportunity to understand how client/agent relationships work and thrive. This involves personally aiding the agent in maintaining strong business relationships with the clients.
- A opportunity to understand how talent agents seek out new talent and determine whether a beneficial business relationship will occur. Opportunities to seek new talent will be available in order to help grow the business and develop personal business acumen through hands-on experience.
- An opportunity to see (and have hands on training with) how contracts are drafted, edited, and negotiated in the entertainment industry. This will develop a student's ability to draft contracts and be mindful of important business details on their own when they progress in the industry.
- An opportunity to work with people who have been in the industry for decades and gleam the wisdom off of the people who stayed and lasted in the industry as long as they have. Students will learn the personal character traits that are necessary to develop and maintain to be the kind of person that thrives in entertainment.
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to me. Let us know what school you go to, age, and what experience you have in the past.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in submitting talent for projects.
- Scheduling and reminding talent of their auditions, callbacks, and bookings.
- Attend red carpet events and help expand your agent's network.
- Assist in assessing talent's performance.
- Handling rudimentary office tasks like copying, answering phones, and scheduling meetings.
RequirementsWe require the following from our applicants:
- Be a university student.
- Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA.
- A copy of your resume, cover letter, and an unofficial transcript.