MOVIE NEWS WRITER/RESEARCHERMxdwn Movies
Modeling and talent agency looking for an internGenetic Models
TV Development Internship | North Hollywood | *SCHOOL CREDIT ONLYTremendous Entertainment
The Philadelphia Acting Studio InternshipThe Philadelphia Acting Studio
The VeryVera Show InternVeryVera
VeryVera Administrative InternVeryVera
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Regal Pennington, Inc.
Entertainment / TV InternDragon Eye Productions
TV Development InternshipBookmark This
16135 Roscoe Blvd
North Hills, CA
Posted: August 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBCII is a large TV Production company located in North Hills, California. Just off the 405 and north of Encino. We're looking for a part-time intern 2-3 days a week to assist our Director of Development with unscripted television development.
ResponsibilitiesLooking for a motivated, self-driven, aspiring intern that wants to work in the entertainment industry.
- Available 2-3 times a week
- Fast learner and eager to move up quickly in the production / entertainment industry
- Excellent writer - able to write show treatments, compile show decks etc... willingness to learn how to write show treatments/show decks
- Assist with television development research
- Assist with sizzle shoot organization and call sheets
- Assist with any needed development and creative responsibilities as they come up
- If you don't excel in any of the above requirements, but are willing to learn and will retain information quickly and efficiently, please still apply.
- A passion for the entertainment industry and a fresh eye on current events, cable television and digital platforms.
- Excellent organization skills
- A valid drivers license
- A comfortable commute and attend a nearby school/live nearby.
SkillsRequired - Creative Writing, Writing, Organization Skills, Research & Development, Fresh Ideas
Preferred - Creative Writing, Writing Skills, Organization Skills, Research & Development, Fresh Ideas