Office InternHouse Of Starz
IT/Computer Systems InternHouse Of Starz
Human Resources InternHouse Of Starz
Graphic Design InternHouse Of Starz
Editorial / Journalism InternHouse Of Starz
Public Relations InternHouse Of Starz
Communications InternHouse Of Starz
Admin Support and Public Relations for Music Publishing CompanyDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Video Game 3D Modeling & Texturing InternBookmark This
Polyfountain Media L.L.C.
Posted: May 12 2016
Company Location: Haverhill, NH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHello, my name is Sean Fontaine, founder of Polyfountain Media L.L.C....a small, independent digital media production studio located in the Upper Valley. Currently we are working on an exciting new video game IP which will be produced locally in New Hampshire called "LEGACY".
Here is a link to our website...
Here is a link to our Facebook page...
I am looking for someone to help create 3D content (which includes modeling and texturing) for the game. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into the video game industry to get their feet wet and possibly get in on the ground floor with a potentially ground-breaking media company, as well as learning from someone who has already done 3D modeling work in the industry. This is an unpaid internship. I am looking to fill this position in the next month or two. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Responsibilities• Create high quality characters, environments, and props for in-game assets
• Generate high quality textures to support models
• Support the Creative Director in fulfilling the requirements of the projects overall visual design and being able to make changes in a timely manner as required
• Working with all disciplines on the development team making a valuable contribution to the team’s success and its members
Requirements• Be capable of polished 3D character art, low poly but high quality, as well as high poly detailed sculpting
• Have good organization and motivation (self-directed)
• Possess a strong work ethic and a good communication skills
• Have a good, reliable internet connection
• Access to 3D modeling and sculpting software (such as Autodesk Maya or 3D Studio Max; Mudbox, or ZBrush)
• Access to Photoshop, or similar image manipulation software, for texturing 3D assets
• Be 18 or older
SkillsRequired - 3D Modeling, Adobe Photoshop, Zbrush, Autodesk Maya
Preferred - Mudbox, Unreal Engine, 3ds Max