Seeking intern in the entertainment industryDigz Media Group
Executive AssistantFuture Fires Entertainment
Recording EngineerFuture Fires Entertainment
Marketing InternFuture Fires Entertainment
Festival University Intern at The ShedGingerbread Shed
Entertainment ReporterSarah Scoop, LLC
freelance writer / EditorPurple Power LLC.
FILM CREW NEEDEDgiacomuccipictures
Video Game Technical Artist/3D Rigging & Animation InternBookmark This
Polyfountain Media L.L.C.
Posted: October 24 2015
Company Location: Haverhill, NH
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHello, my name is Sean Fontaine, founder of Polyfountain Media L.L.C....a newly-formed, independent digital media production studio located in the Upper Valley. Currently we are working on an exciting new video game IP which will be produced locally in New Hampshire called "LEGACY".
Here is a link to our Facebook page...
I am looking for someone to help prepare 3D models for use in the game engine, as well as for cinematic animations. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into the video game industry to get their feet wet and possibly get in on the ground floor with a potentially ground-breaking media company, as well as learning from someone who has already worked in the industry. This is an unpaid internship. I am looking to fill this position in the next month or two. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Responsibilities• Create high quality character rigs for in-game animations
• Create multiple animations (ex. idle, walk, run, melee attacks, weapon firing, etc).
• Create fbx skeletal meshes and animations for importing into UE4
• Animation retargeting to share animation trees among character meshes
• Support the Creative Director in fulfilling the requirements of the projects overall technical design and being able to make changes in a timely manner as required
• Working with all disciplines on the development team making a valuable contribution to the team’s success and its members
Requirements• Be capable of rigging, skin weighting & animating 3D models
• Be familiar with exporting fbx meshes and animations
• Have good organization and motivation (self-directed)
• Possess a strong work ethic and a good internet connection
• Access to 3D modeling and animation software (such as Autodesk 3D Studio Max or Maya)
• Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 skeletal mesh importing a plus
• Knowledge of motion capture workflows a plus
• Knowledge of animation retargeting a plus
• Be 18 or older
SkillsRequired - Dropbox, Skype, Autodesk Maya
Preferred - Unreal Engine