TV Producer's Personal AssistantPWM2
Creative Affairs Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Casting & Development Internship Winter and Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Music festivalOrganic Smiles INC.
Talent Manager AsstTalent Management
Videographer NeededThe Septimius Group LLC
Seeking Social Media, Photography & PR Intern!Stand Up NY Labs
Intern - ProductionHappy Place, Inc.
Website DesignBookmark This
RIGHTEOUS TALENT LLC
Posted: May 06 2016
Company Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTalent agency looking for an experienced Website and Facebook Intern to work remotely and handle the IT needs of the company.
Responsibilities- Website Design
-Facebook Page Design
- Coordinate with team to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: (Website Design)
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment