SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNKingston5 Productions
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Event Planning & DesignCouture Concepts NY
Country Music Entertainment Editor's assistant (internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Entertainment Sales ReseachVisionary Licensing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Elite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Special Events InternshipH3 Concepts
Website DesignBookmark This
RIGHTEOUS TALENT LLC
Posted: May 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTalent agency looking for an experienced Website and Facebook Intern to work remotely and handle the IT needs of the company.
Responsibilities- Website Design
-Facebook Page Design
- Coordinate with team to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: (Website Design)
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment