Campaign StaffClean Water Action New Jersey
Department of Interior - OSMRE Spring 2016 InternshipDept of the Interior - Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforecement
Campaign Staff/Community OutreachCitizens Campaign for the Environment
Solar Energy Operations InternshipBright Planet Solar
Adventure InternshipGlobal Treks and Adventures
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionSerenity Foods is a novel concept based on education and offering tools and products for transformation to anyone who desires to change his/her relationship with food,
Our founder is a celebrity chef and author who is well known in the organic, non-GMO plant based food movement. Most of the time you will be working directly with her (based on your internship position)
Internship positions are initially unpaid and each intern will receive tremendous opportunities for professional and personal growth and valuable on the job training and experience.
All internships are partly virtual with meetings once a week in Los Angeles.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus