Land & Trails Intern - Mass Audubon South Coast SanctuariesMass Audubon South Coast Sanctuaries
Sierra Club Electric Vehicles & Future Fleet Campaign InternshipSierra Club
Summer Internship in Environmental Education and LiteratureBookTrails
Climate Change & Fundraising InternWorld Federation of United Nations Associations (WFUNA)
Environmental Assistants at the Sierra ClubMassachusetts Sierra Club
General – Climate Adaptation PartnershipBookmark This
Business Applications System Analyst
DescriptionGeneral – Climate Adaptation Partnership
The Global Climate Change Adaptation Partnership (GCAP) is an international company that develops robust, flexible climate adaptation solutions aligned with the unique institutional requirements of our clients, from national planning to local operations. Our distinctive approach combines in-depth knowledge and access to vast amounts of data-from climate to vulnerability, impacts and adaptation options-with strong operational and planning insights.
GCAP develops solutions through an expanding network of offices and leading experts located in regions where adaptation services are most in demand.
As the pace of climate change accelerates, businesses, donors and governments are increasingly engaging in efforts to determine sound climate adaptation solutions. In order to maintain its significant growth, GCAP seeks a broad range of experts to work and engage with on a variety of exciting projects. In particular, we are looking for the following expertise: climate science and impact assessment, training and capacity building, private sector and finance, national strategy and sectorial action plans, disaster risk reduction, sectorial expertise as it relates to climate change, climate change economics and finance, theory of change and facilitation, project management, monitoring and evaluation, among other climate relevant experiences.
Successful candidates should meet the following criteria and experience:
• Experience working in Climate Change and Climate Adaptation
• Technical experience in a relevant/related field to climate adaptation
• Project Management and Communication Skills
• Experience working across different sectors
• Experience working with Governments
• Knowledge of the major climate adaptation players in your particular region
• English speaking and comprehension proficiency. Additional languages are a plus.
• Ability to handle travel throughout your region.
• Excellent skills in time management
• Ability to work remotely from home office, company offices and independently
• Excellent Team player
• Successful applicants must be committed to the GCAP vision: client oriented services, team building and multi-disciplinary assessment
Position Purpose and Expectations:
• Working with GCAP on a project-by-project basis
• Successfully completing assigned tasks and deliverables on time and of the highest quality
• Working closely with senior team members and project managers.
We encourage all qualified applicants interested in exploring future opportunities with GCAP and joining our extended network of leading practitioners to apply. If interested in working with GCAP on a project basis or exploring potential future long-term options, please send a CV, including your contact information, to Jobs@ClimateAdaptation.cc - US Number - 7035747264