Special Projects Intern at Sustainability Consulting FirmGreat Forest
Brand Ambassadors (Sales/Mktg) Needed in California for Costa Rica Sustainability Education ProgramsTBA
CINEMA GREEN / ENVIRONMENTAL FILM FESTIVAL PROJECT COORDINATORECOMB, Inc.
LITTER PREVENTION / ADOPT A BEACH COORDINATORECOMB, Inc.
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATORECOMB, Inc.
Sustainability Implementation InternBookmark This
Natural Capitalism Solutions
11823 N. 75th Street
DescriptionAre you looking for more sustainability experience in a cutting-edge, dynamic organization that promotes, supports, and teaches sustainability? Are you ready to put theory into practice by working on current sustainability projects? Are you passionate about making a difference in the world? If so, consider becoming an intern at Natural Capitalism Solutions (NCS), a non-profit that works with companies, communities, countries, and governments to increase sustainability, efficiency, and profits.
Hunter Lovins and the Natural Capitalism Solutions team create tools to assist businesses and industry in developing sustainable practices and in becoming sustainable organizations. Natural Capitalism Solutions’ interns will research and analyze existing management tools, techniques, and actual practices of organizations pursuing sustainability. In addition, these interns will help develop new tools and strategies to support this work.
At Natural Capitalism Solutions, interns have the opportunity to:
• Work with the NCS team and sustainability pioneer, Hunter Lovins.
• Take active part in innovative discussions and planning sessions involving critical thinking about sustainability issues and practice.
• Research, compose, and prepare background materials for various levels of project work.
• Gain practical research experience in the sustainability field.
• Help create tools to assist businesses and industry to develop sustainable practices and become sustainable organizations.
• See the direct results of your work on the structure of capitalism.
• Receive recognition for work on published reports.
• Participate in local conferences, industry & networking events, staff meetings, and company outings.
• Hear world-class speakers from various fields pertaining to sustainability.
• A desire to learn,
• Past research experience,
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office,
• Ability to be flexible and multitask,
• Knowledge of the Principles of Natural Capitalism
The internship is unpaid (but can be for credit) and requires 16 or more hours per week (flexible).
Interns need to be able to work in the office to complete internship duties.
Deadline to apply for our fall internship program is August 15th.
TO APPLY, DIRECTLY EMAIL COVER LETTER, RESUME AND WRITING SAMPLE TO: Nick Sterling, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Internship Application for [Fall Internship].” APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED THROUGH INTERNSHIPS.COM WILL LIKELY BE MISSED AND NOT READ.