Urban Restoration Field InternSan Diego River Park Foundation
Assistant EditorThe Global Grid
Senior EditorThe Global Grid
Naturalist InternIrvine Nature Center
Winter Internship Position with Global Green USAGlobal Green USA
BookTrails Summer Internship 2017BookTrails
Energy Management Assessment InternshipDavid A Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts
Environmental Research Intern|FellowGreen Building Worldwide
Chemical Engineer or Environmental Engineer MajorBookmark This
401 Jones Road
Posted: May 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHydranautics is a part of the Nitto Group and one of the global leaders in the field of integrated membrane solutions. Hydranautics offers complete membrane solutions like reverse osmosis, nanofiltration, ultrafiltration and microfiltration for water, waste water and process treatment and applications. Hydranautics membrane based solutions are currently in use on seven continents throughout the world for diverse applications such as seawater desalination, industrial high-purity water, surface water treatment, waste water treatment and specialty process applications. For further information kindly visit our website at www.membranes.com.
Hydranautics is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regards to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Daily data collection on a running pilot skid. Daily water sample collection and submission to the analytical lab.
2. Basic lab water analysis, such as pH and conductivity measurements.
3. Routine monitoring pilot skid running and report to the supervisor.
4. Data login into computer, perform data analysis under the instruction of supervisor.
5. Assist lab work on membrane separation performance tests.
6. Work closely with techs and senior application engineer RO/NF.
RequirementsA temporary student summer intern position will be hired to assist a pilot test operation. Main work scope involves pilot operation data collection, water sample collection, basic laboratory water exams, and data analysis. This person may also be used for some other lab membrane evaluation works under the supervision of lead engineer.
This intern position will start from mid-May towards mid-August.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Basic knowledge of chemical engineering or water chemistry.
2. Proficient skills in MSWord, Excel.
3. Obtained basic chemistry lab or environmental water lab training.
4. Chemical engineering or environmental engineering college student in third or fourth year or graduate school student may be preferred.
SkillsRequired - Exceptionally Organized, Reverse Osmosis, Environmental Chemistry, Water Filtration
Preferred - Computer, Chemical Engineering