Safety InternCharter Automotive
Environmental Education InternshipTrees For Tomorrow
Geography Internship - Sailboat BasedGlobal Treks and Adventures
GIS Internship - Sailboat BasedGlobal Treks and Adventures
Environmental Internship - Sailboat BasedGlobal Treks and Adventures
World PEAS Food Hub VolunteerNew Entry Sustainable Farming Project
Dog Foster InternHopalong Animal Rescue
River RoundupHuron River Watershed Council
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: December 07 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSerenity Foods is a novel concept, based on education, which offers tools and products for transformation to anyone who desires to change his/her relationships to fully embrace the serene spaces within ourselves which is reflected in our relationship with food and everything else in the outer world.
Our founder is a Celebrity Chef, Author & Certified Movement Analyst/Therapist/Meditation Teacher who is well known in the organic, non-GMO plant based food movement. Most of the time you will be working directly with her (based on your internship position)
Internship positions are initially unpaid and each intern will receive tremendous opportunities for professional and personal growth and valuable on the job training and experience.
All internships are partly virtual with meetings once a month in Los Angeles when feasible.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Highly Ambitious, Highly resourceful, High Energy
Preferred - Highly Reliable