Fall ICCF U.S. Programs InternshipInternational Conservation Caucus Foundation
Senior EditorThe Global Grid
Assistant EditorThe Global Grid
Youth Programs InstructorEarth Native Wilderness School
STREET TEAM MEMBERSCLEAN WATER! A TRASH AND DEBRIS CLEAN UP SERVICE!
Energy Analyst InterneSight Energy Inc.
Environment Massachusetts Field ManagerFund for the Public Interest
Climate Advocacy Internship350 Colorado
Environmental AssociateBookmark This
Clean and Healthy New York
62 Grand Street
Posted: August 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClean and Healthy New York (CHNY) is the premier environmental health advocacy organization in New York State working to reduce toxic chemicals in people's homes and the environment.
We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Help us protect people and communities from toxic chemicals while building a healthy and green economy.
We have a number of opportunities available:
• Researching dangerous chemical use in everyday products
• Building a network of concerned advocates through marketing and social media
• Advocating for safer chemical policies in government and business
Hours/ Locations: Internship available from 15 to 20 hours a week in Albany, New York
ResponsibilitiesJob duties may include:
• Preparing communication materials for the media, policymakers and the general public
• Conducting research on emerging environmental health topics
• Assisting with event coordination
• Disseminating materials to organizations and the general public
• Designing and writing content for websites and social media
• Meeting with policymakers to promote the use of safer chemicals