U.S. National Arboretum Bonsai InternshipU.S. National Arboretum
Winter / Spring Intern: Santa Monica Office & Coalition for Resource Recoveryhttp://thecorr.org/index.php
Urban Restoration Field InternSan Diego River Park Foundation
Assistant EditorThe Global Grid
Senior EditorThe Global Grid
Naturalist InternIrvine Nature Center
Winter Internship Position with Global Green USAGlobal Green USA
BookTrails Summer Internship 2017BookTrails
Green Community Intern- Spring 2017Bookmark This
Keep Prince William Beautiful
4391 Ridgewood Center Drive, Suite F
Posted: April 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKeep Prince William Beautiful is a non-profit environmental organization that serves Prince William County through partnering with residents, businesses and government to educate and inspire people to be environmental stewards and Keep Prince William Beautiful.
Help people clean their little corner of the earth. Intern will assist on all levels of coordination and participation. This is a great opportunity for hands-on individuals that enjoy making a difference in the community.
Internships are a minimum of 3 months. School credit is available. Individuals that do not need credit but are interested in the experience are also welcome to apply. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age by start of internship and have reliable transportation to and from work. Applicant must be able to work weekends for events, projects, or programs. Feel free to contact us with questions and to find out more about these great opportunities!
Responsibilities• Sourcing and coordinating cleanup sites and participants
• Ensuring supplies are in-stock, packed and provided for sites
• Incorporating KAB and local initiatives, when possible
• Contacting HOA’s and community groups to encourage participation
• Ensuring volunteers complete and submit reporting form and on-site volunteer sign-in form
• Attending cleanups and assisting as needed.
• Completing post event report
• Preparing and maintaining necessary records
• Keeping information current on social media and other internet sites
• Coordinating and presenting at booth events and expo