Penguin Colony Internship (Spring)New England Aquarium
Marine Mammal InternshipNew England Aquarium
Visitor Education (Spring)New England Aquarium
NMSF Policy and Research InternshipNational Marine Sanctuary Foundation
NMSF Science and Conservation InternshipNational Marine Sanctuary Foundation
☮ Fight Texas Oil & Gas Pollution ☀Texas Campaign for the Environment
Environmental/ Engineering / Energy InternGSR SolutionsLLC
Environmental Advocacy- Fight for Renewables!Ohio Citizen Action
Park Ranger / Activity Coordinator InternBookmark This
Lake Roland County Park
Lake Roland County Park 1000 Lakeside Drive
Posted: December 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLake Roland County Park is located in Baltimore County in the Roland Park / Ruxton Area, just minutes from Towson, MD. The main park entrance is located just off of Falls Road, South of I-695. The address for the park is 1000 Lakeside Drive, Baltimore, Maryland 21210. Lake Roland is managed by Baltimore County Recreation and Parks.
Park Interns will be considered unpaid internships. As an unpaid intern, you would be allowed to negotiate your hours, start times, and start/end dates. Interns will be able to specify what area of park management they would like to focus on; such as:
- Customer Service
ResponsibilitiesWhat would I be doing at the park?
Park Interns will carry out the following tasks during their internship:
- Provide independent interpretive natural/historical programs to park visitors, as well as assist in programs provided by Park Rangers and Naturalists.
- Maintain the park buildings and grounds.
- Assist in park projects such as trail work, summer camps, wildlife management, and more!
- Any additional requirements for student internship completion may be discussed.
RequirementsQualifications for the Park Intern Position:
In order to qualify, you must meet the following requirement.
- Be a current student of, or have graduated with a college degree majoring in the field of Environmental Studies, Parks and Resources Management, Forestry, Biology, or similar field
(Must provide supporting transcript). Prior experience and associated skills are not required to apply.
- Provide information for a volunteer background check.
How to I apply:
If you are interested in applying, send your contact information, along with a copy of your resume, transcript and list of professional references to email@example.com. Title your email “Internship 2016” for easier processing.