No, Donald, climate change is NOT a Chinese hoax.Texas Campaign for the Environment
Governor's Summer Intern-Veterinary Student InternIndiana State Personnel Department
Topeka Zoo Summer Camp InternTopeka Zoo and Conservation Center
Climate Action FellowshipBusiness Council on Climate Change
San Juan Bay Estuary Community Officer InternshipSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Squam Lakes Conservation InternshipSquam Lakes Association
Environmental InternSidera Environmental Inc
Summer Intern: Santa Monica Office & Coalition for Resource Recoveryhttp://thecorr.org/index.php
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: May 09 2016
Company Location: Texas City, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhitley Penn company is seeking persons to work Full time/part-time in an office environment,required candidates would have both Comp.Business and personal computers knowledge, including spreadsheet, word processing,
data entry database software applications and follow protocols.
We offer some training,salary and benefits.
We are seeking extremely motivated and experienced individual for position of
(20-30 hours per week Monday through Friday)
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.