AABB Internship, Externships and Academic Residency Program (National Blood Foundation - NBF)AABB
Corporate/Special Event PlannerLuxjure Events LLC
Special Event InternshipFaçon Magazine
Feeding Children Everywhere Event Logistics Intern- Orlando, FLFeeding Children Everywhere
Charity Event InternBookmark This
DescriptionThis internship for Auctions By Cellular, Pittsburgh region will focus on assisting the Business Development Manager in all sales activities, from lead generation through close, as well as ongoing account lifecycle management. Assist the Business Development Managers develop a database of qualified leads through internet research, referrals, events, telephone canvassing, face-to-face meetings, cold calling business owners, direct mail, email, and networking. The Business Development Intern will help create a database, which is critical to the scheduling of face to face sales calls.
The work schedule is flexible; however, during the work day hours are required. The intern will work from home and must have access to internet. Communication will be daily with a face to face meeting twice a week. This is an unpaid internship but can be used for college credit and/or building great job experience. There is potential for compensation from sales made. The Business Development Intern will also be required to work events that are sold as a ABC Pro and get paid $15/hr.
• Assist Business Development Manager with lead generation through research of potential clients
• Assist Business Development Manager with contacting prospects and securing face to face meetings
• Attend meetings with Business Development Manager when possible
• Work scheduled events as an ABC Pro
• Schedule post event follow up meeting
– Deliver and review post event reporting
– Send follow-up thank you notes
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Prior experience within the non-profit world a plus
• Proficient in basic computer/email/internet skills
o Microsoft office proficiency is strongly desired
o Familiarity with Apple products a plus
• Willingness to travel locally and ability to work within a team environment
• You must have your own transportation
• MUST BE flexible, communicative, personable, energetic, and LOVE TO HELP CHARITIES!