Public Relations InternPS Management Inc.
Feeding Children Everywhere Event Logistics Intern- Orlando, FLFeeding Children Everywhere
Special Event InternshipRedLine
Event Assistant IntershipRoses of Elegance Event Planning, LLC.
Development/Event Planner InternshipMental Health America of Illinois
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
3101 Brereton Street
DescriptionA growing design studio located near Oakland, Downtown and the Strip District. The Owner is also the Principal Designer. Intern will have the ability to take the lead on projects, hands on experience, meaningful work and input, direct exposure to professionals, flexible schedule, ability to work from home or remote location.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Prepare weekly status report
- Other duties are requested
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education