Event planner InternshipSyndicate Prime Publishing, LLC
Opportunity of a Lifetime – Hospitality / Nightclub Internship6506 Hollywood Associates LLC
Summer bridge programming for College students INTERNWorcester Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event Planning InternKennedy Creative Events
wedding and event planning internship - summer 2015Laura Davis Events
Business Development / Sales/ Marketing/Social Media/ OperationsBookmark This
Finest Events, Rentals, Services & Accessories
4708 s old Peachtree rd bld 100 & Plesantdale rd showroom
Peachtree Corners, GA
DescriptionFinest Events is a multi faceted company, from sales/marketing of event products, to event services.
Sales- develop relationship with catering/ venue accounts.
Marketing- web site, social media, product development/promotion
Showroom mgt.- set, coordinate Appts
Operations- Event prep, implementation, execution.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in multi facted fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education