EVENT PLANNING, HOSPITALITY INTERNSHIP WITH EXCITING NEW SOCIAL STARTUP COMPANYBookmark This
Free Social Events
DescriptionWe are an exciting new startup company launching in the Spring of 2014. We offer a unique combination of online social networking with offline activities. We strive to be the premiere source of all events going on in a particular city for all types of people. Through our social network we are able to provide bulk FREE tickets to many premiere events in NYC. We also organize and plan original events that foster the building of new friendships (with other singles, couples, gay, straight, moms/dads, and more!).
We are a small company, which means you will be thrown right into the fire with a true hands-on experience. Some of the tasks you will be working on:
- You will literally be involved with ALL facets of the business, a truly unique experience.
- Generating new ideas and creating events from start to finish.
- Helping to build communicative and collaborative social infrastructure.
- Marketing and Advertising events through various mediums.
- Finding Venues, negotiating deals.
- Forming and negotiating new partnerships with other social networks and entities locally and nationally.
- Customer Relations.
- Scouting and evaluating competition and venues while attending events in NYC
- Flexible hours and often work from home (your office will be the city!)
- Management of part-time staff
- Attending events and having fun! Earn school credit if needed! Make new friends!
- Incredible networking opportunity as we touch many different types of industries.
The Internship is non-paid, however, we are a young company and we will be offering you the intern position with the hopes that you will become a valued, future staff member. We will also have a nice title you can put on your resume and real experience/contacts you can take with you if you decide to seek other opportunities. This internship is partially virtual, which means communication and collaboration will take place through email, audio/video chat, and phone. Live meetings will be 1-2 days in the midtown area. Please send Resume to email@example.com.
We are launching in the Spring of 2014 in NYC and this is a PRIME opportunity for you to help us get established in New York City. The job tasks are geared toward career-minded people in as Event Planning, Hospitality Management, Advertising/Marketing, Travel/Leisure/Recreation, Sales, and anyone who is an active/social person in their community. The type of people we are looking for have an entrepreneurial spirit, competitive drive, and willingness to learn. There is no prior experience needed, as you will be learning on the job. At this early stage in our business the SKY is truly the limit!