Event Planning Internship with an Events Company in Hong KongStandOut Internships
Jewish Organization Seeks Community Manager & Relationships OfficerYJP New York
Sports event planning and Public RelationsLiberty Run Foudnation
Event Planning, Public Relations and Communication CoordinatorLiberty Run Foundation
EVENT PLANNING / MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING / HOSPITALITY / COMMUNICATION INTERNSHIP PROGRAMBookmark This
DescriptionStonewall Production is looking for a qualified interns to join our production team, which produces quality festivals for major cities in North and South Carolina. This internship will provide practical, hands-on experience in the areas of special event planning, marketing, public relations, fund-raising, sales, hospitality, and sponsorship development. This position requires excellent computer and organizational skills and ideal candidates must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. Upon completion of the program, interns will have gained broad experience in various aspects of event planning, marketing, and sales.
Responsibilities• Updating website or social media sites
• Meeting and soliciting corporate and individuals sponsors
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of festivals
• Generating leads for vendors, entertainment, and volunteers
• Performing analysis of marketing and sales data
• Sending information to various media
• Sending “Thank you” correspondence to vendors, sponsors, and participants
• Assisting with the mobile marketing and street team promotions
• Assisting with festival planning and operations
• Assisting in all facets of ticket sales
Requirements• Internships are available to students enrolled in an accredited four-year college degree program or recent college graduates seeking more experience.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint (or the Mac equivalents)
• Some previous work experience (part-time, internship or volunteer) related to the department(s) of interest is strongly preferred, but not required.
• Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
• Interns should conduct themselves in a mature, responsible, and professional manner when representing the Stonewall Production brand.