Special Events InternStorefront Academy Harlem
Strategic Marketing Event and Sponsorship CoordinatorRobust Entertainment, Inc.
Event Planning InternInstitute of Caribbean Studies
Event Planning AssistantInstitute of Caribbean Studies
Event Managment and Health EducationPartners in Sex Education
EVENT PLANNING / MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING / HOSPITALITY / COMMUNICATION INTERNSHIP PROGRAMBookmark This
DescriptionStonewall Production is looking for a qualified interns to join our production team, which produces quality festivals for major cities in North and South Carolina. This internship will provide practical, hands-on experience in the areas of special event planning, marketing, public relations, fund-raising, sales, hospitality, and sponsorship development. This position requires excellent computer and organizational skills and ideal candidates must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. Upon completion of the program, interns will have gained broad experience in various aspects of event planning, marketing, and sales.
Responsibilities• Updating website or social media sites
• Meeting and soliciting corporate and individuals sponsors
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of festivals
• Generating leads for vendors, entertainment, and volunteers
• Performing analysis of marketing and sales data
• Sending information to various media
• Sending “Thank you” correspondence to vendors, sponsors, and participants
• Assisting with the mobile marketing and street team promotions
• Assisting with festival planning and operations
• Assisting in all facets of ticket sales
Requirements• Internships are available to students enrolled in an accredited four-year college degree program or recent college graduates seeking more experience.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint (or the Mac equivalents)
• Some previous work experience (part-time, internship or volunteer) related to the department(s) of interest is strongly preferred, but not required.
• Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
• Interns should conduct themselves in a mature, responsible, and professional manner when representing the Stonewall Production brand.