Sponsor Account Marketing ManagerBookmark This
La Bonita Kidz and Teenz Event Planning & Marketing Firm
Fort Lauderdale, FL
DescriptionThe Sponsor Account Marketing Manager will collaborate with VP of Business Operations & Affairs on managing and generating sponsor accounts including pre-event, on-site , online and post event reports.
Support the coordination of benefits and overall mission of the La Bonita Kid & Teenz and corporate partner relationships with assigned sponsors including planning and execution of per contract site and related department projects.
Responsibilities• Develop and implement sponsorship
• Coordinate on-site event execution of sponsor benefits
• Develop, enhance and service sponsor relationships with assigned accounts
• Action plans including agenda, presentations and meeting notes
• Ensure the delivery of contractual obligations for assigned sponsor accounts
Requirements• Candidate should have a proven ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships; manage multiple tasks under pressure; provide a high level of customer service; and implement creative/effective sponsor driven consumer promotions
• The candidate should possess strong communication skills — oral and written, a high degree of professionalism and the ability to work with high profile clients, a positive attitude and the ability to solve problems
• The candidate must possess the ability to work as an effective member of a team
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel (financial and integrated spreadsheets) required