Senior Event PlannerBookmark This
La Bonita Kidz and Teenz Event Planning & Marketing Firm
DescriptionThe Senior Event Planner works directly with the Project Client Manager an internal and external clients to plan and facilitate group sales events including marketing promotions, community relations, banquets, corporate meetings and other initiatives as necessary.
Responsibilities• Assisting and facilitating all events booked by Group Sales, Marketing, Premium Ticketing, and Community Relations.
• Contacting the sales team and customers in advance to confirm all details related to the event and assist the team in facilitating plans and fully responding to day of requests.
• Promoting and providing exceptional customer service within each event.
• Addressing and resolving all guest complaints in a mutually beneficial manner.
• Ensuring courteous, professional, sincere, and responsive communications with all customers – addressing each one by name.
• Completing clerical and administrative tasks as necessary.
RequirementsGeneral knowledge negotiating contracts, procuring vendors/subcontractors, conceptualizing and implementing small and large scale events, food and beverage processes, and driving the overall customer experience.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word and other office related software.