Editorial and Events InternBookmark This
Parenting OC magazine
172 N. Tustin Ave
DescriptionParenting OC magazine is a publication that speaks to Orange County parents and their unique lifestyle needs. The magazine is currently looking for editorial and event interns for the fall semester.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Strong knowledge of AP style of writing.
- Attend and report on events.
- Research and pitch story ideas.
- Assist on site at photo shoots.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback.
- Event planning.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Must be enrolled in school