Entry Level: Event Management, Event Planning, Marketing RepsBookmark This
One Element, Inc.
5505 Roswell Rd.
DescriptionEntry Level: Event Management, Event Planning, Representatives
One Element, Inc.
Atlanta Showcase Events
OEI is one of the leading Event Promotions and Event Planning firms in Atlanta. Our diverse client portfolio includes market development and events with industry leaders in skincare & cosmetics, health & wellness, and gourmet foods. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
Purpose of Position
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these events as required. - Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
RequirementsDesired Skills & Knowledge:
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- sales experience a plus
- exceptional organizational and project management skills
- exceptional communication skills
- ability to work independently and within a team environment
- desire to succeed
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. Just an amazing attitude and willingness to learn!
POSITIONS ARE LIMITED. APPLY TODAY.
**MUST BE ABLE TO START ASAP**
**PLEASE NOTE: This position is ENTRY LEVEL with the ability to ADVANCE towards a management role.