Entry Level Event Planning and Event CoordinationBookmark This
The Job Window
651 Holiday Dr.
DescriptionThe Job Window is seeking a candidate for an entry level position working within the Event Marketing and Event Planning team for one of the leading Event Promotions and Event Planning firms in the local area. We are looking for an innovative, team-oriented individual who enjoys working with others and maintaining relationships with prestigious clientele. This position includes working hands on with the private promotions, advertising and special events designed and coordinated by the firm and those with exceptional leadership skills may be considered for a marketing and promotions manager. Full training is provided for the candidate that shows a passion for marketing, knowledge of customer service and goals of management.
Purpose of Position:
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
• Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
• Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
• Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
• Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
• Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
RequirementsSkills and Knowledge:
• 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
• Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
• Desire to succeed
Reliable transportation to the office and additional locations on a daily basis.
APPLY ONLINE HERE: