PR/EVENTS COORDINATOR INTERN NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY (UNPAID INTERNSHIP)Alzerina.com
RESTAURANT / BAR / RETAIL / CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE WANTED!imarketing
International Event Planning for Global Life CoachEmpower Life Coach
Event Technology & Management InternshipConvoSpark
Intern for Hip Hop Artist ProjectGraycscle@gmail.com
Event CoordinatorBookmark This
Renarda Joy New York
DescriptionRenarda Joy is a New York-based beauty agency that was created from sheer passion and now boasts a full scale beauty and fashion service. We currently maintain a staff of experienced make-up artist , licensed hair stylist, and knowledgeable wardrobe stylist, as well as our own makeup line "RJ".
Event coordinators are in charge of coordinating every detail of an event to ensure that it runs smoothly within specific budgets and timelines. Event coordinators are expected to supervise different events such as trade shows, employee appreciation activities, and business meetings.
The event coordinator should have a love for special event management, provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional, and be able to build relationships with internal and external customers.
Responsibilities• Aggressively gather information on each project to achieve quality event productions.
• Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities.
• Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
• Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
• Assist with managing on-site production and clean up for events as necessary.
• Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
• Coordinate appointments and visits to see our space, and scheduling of events on the calendar.
• Must be able to take charge professional with ability to manage administration and logistics in support of two directors in a busy special events environment.
Requirements• Excellent communication skills, including writing, proofreading skills, and speaking.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
• Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
• Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; significant work experience can substitute for the degree.
• Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and mail merges; email and web searches.