Event Coordinator- InternBookmark This
Bay Event Marketing Inc
1039 West Mason Ave.
Green Bay, WI
DescriptionBay Event Marketing Inc is one of the leading Special Events, Promotions and Event Planning firms in the Green Bay Area. Our diverse client portfolio includes market development and events with industry leaders in skincare & cosmetics, health & wellness, and gourmet foods. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
Purpose of Position
The main focus of this position is to help with the promotion of our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs and events. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute our programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
Requirements- experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- sales experience a plus
- exceptional organizational and project management skills
- exceptional communication skills
- ability to work independently and within a team environment
- desire to succeed