Event Coordinator InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are currently interviewing candidates for intern positions at MAM Global offices in Beverly Hills, CA.
MAM Global Financial Services is a boutique private wealth investment counselor, dedicated to providing superior advisory services to high net worth individuals, families, foundations, private banks & trusts and major institutions:,
Our firm will be producing a number of conferences and events in the US and abroad. Our conferences combine company presentations, Q&A sessions and management one-on-one meetings. Our events are also the primary platform for relationship building with existing and potential clients. The agenda of the summit is designed to provide multiple perspectives on a variety of hot topics within the context of a dynamic global economy.
We are seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial, highly-motivated person to be part of our marketing division as a event coordinator, to help organize and manage the multiple conferences.
We offer flexible hours and a great work atmosphere, and with close proximity to all major destination points with public transportation in Los Angeles.
Internships are available for college credit or experience. Upon completion of the internship, you may be sponsored for full-time employment and licensing based on your performance and evaluation. After qualification, incentive payments may be offered.
ResponsibilitiesBasic responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Communicate with clients to insure event needs are met
- Input of data on exhibitors and sponsors of upcoming events
- Review event agreements and budgets
- Help prepare the conference internet campaign, and invitations
- Setting up meetings and handling arrangements for clients
- Work directly with the sponsors, companies & attendants to ensure
- Assist with booking and negotiating fees
RequirementsCandidates must :
- Have a basic understanding of marketing
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be willing to work hard and network with high-level contacts
- Be able to work on a team or independently
- Have an outstanding personality
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Abode Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) is a plus, but not mandatory
- Be a detail-oriented person
- Be Social media savvy with expertise in existing platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)