Event AssistantPurpleFox Events
HIRING NOW- INTERNSHIP- EVENT MARKETINGPrestige Enterprises
Venue Event Planning InternshipGetaway Motor Club
Special Events & Marketing InternshipPowered By Professionals
Event Planning Internship at the Straz Center for the Performing ArtsDavid A Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts
Event Coordinator InternsBookmark This
Home Aid Northern Virginia
3684 Centerview Drive, Suite 110B
DescriptionExciting event coordinator internship offering real-world experience in helping to plan and execute HomeAid’s major social and fundraising event, and several smaller events throughout the year. Position allows for great creativity and flexibility in carrying out the duties needed to ensure successful events. Position is responsible for all details of the event that pertain to planning, marketing, hotel/food/beverage, awards presentation, speakers, programs, and on-site logistics. Gain valuable event planning experience in this dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
• Help to plan and coordinate yearly events
• Maintain files, records, and contracts related to all events
• Prepare materials for event committee meetings
• Track attendees, sponsors, vendors and others for all events
• Update all marketing and communications activities related to events
Requirements• Computer proficient, especially in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
• Energetic, self-starter, with flexible and positive attitude
• Strong team player and ability to work cooperatively with others.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving and customer service skills.