Sponsorship Coordinator InternshipBookmark This
Kris Gilbertson Media
DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting Sponsorship Coordinator internship working for an Online and Personal Development Business? Interested in working virtually, setting your own hours, and helping to promote: 1. new interactive workshops 2. Personal development events that help entrepreneurs turn their knowledge into significance and profits.
A well-established online entrepreneurial business seeks an event coordinator intern to promote specific events for the year. This position is paid based performance. This internship also offers Exceptional resume-building, real-world online marketing principles and sales writing techniques training, and networking opportunities. You will learn the in’s and out’s of the online industry and an entrepreneurial company from multi-millionaire brands training on the best practices, strategies and marketing techniques that you can take with you in your journey!
Interns applying for this internship must be Business, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, News Media and Communications majors with experience on the Web, extremely professional demeanor a solid understanding of social media.
You must have a professional demeanor on the phone, excellent communication skills, and eagerness to be able to find the right department to connect with for the team.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Contacting Fortune 500 Companies for Specific Industries and Building rapport and trust and providing the benefits for our events and find the correct department to be sending proposals too. Also, maintaining and promoting profiles for: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and all other social networking sites as deemed appropriate
-Press release and article writing and online submission
-Blogging and Podcast Blog Entries
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic who is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Internet savvy *word, pages, excel, google drive, pdf,
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above: exemplary training will be provided!
If you are interested in an internship:
-With an entrepreneurial company, focused on helping You obtain skill sets for the real world of marketing and having a stellar portfolio to prove it through this internship
-With a company that has remote workers from India to Virginia, and from the Philippines to Louisiana to Canada
-Where you will learn the foundations of how to market an online business using social media, press and article writing
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
-A paid position
-A stuffy office environment
-A "big" company
-Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you, please do not apply.
Here are our expectations:
2. Hard work - (doing your best)
3. Willingness to learn - (We will put a lot on you to learn)
4. An email sent to us every day you work answering the following questions - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST)
What you got done that day? What challenges or obstacles you encountered? What questions you have?
5. Communication. That is a big one. This includes the ability for me to call you if necessary, although 90% of our communication will be via email or IM.
Other requirements/important information:
- Minimum of two days a week
- Knowledge/prior experience in marketing/PR a plus – but not required
- Position available immediately
- This is an paid based on performance of events.
-Please send resume, cover letter, sample of your work and let us know if you will be applying for credit for your internship.
RequirementsMust be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable, trainable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess excellent writing and communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
Applicant must be Social Networking/Internet savvy. We will be using company blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, and all social networking avenues as well as press releases to promote and conduct on line marketing campaigns for multiple business ventures.