Event AssistantPurpleFox Events
HIRING NOW- INTERNSHIP- EVENT MARKETINGPrestige Enterprises
Venue Event Planning InternshipGetaway Motor Club
Special Events & Marketing InternshipPowered By Professionals
Event Planning Internship at the Straz Center for the Performing ArtsDavid A Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts
Event Management InternBookmark This
220 Davidson Ave
DescriptionJuiceTank is the newest and largest coworking space and incubator for innovative startups. We provide startups with an ideal ecosystem centered on collaborative space, essential advisory, and capital resources. This is a fun place to work where things happen fast!
If you want to learn and be directly involved with taking a concept and turning it into a real company, work on real-world projects and business processes for startups, and mingle with successful entrepreneurs from various industries, then JuiceTank is perfect for you.
The JuiceTank Innovation Lab Internship Program is an opportunity for the most ambitious students to gain practical hands-on experience working with some of NJ’s most successful entrepreneurs.
We offer work-for-credit internships to students that are interested in obtaining powerful connections, personal mentorship, and rapid career growth. You will be working on real projects for portfolio companies under the guidance of a knowledgeable, experienced and successful JuiceTank mentor!
ResponsibilitiesWhat you will be doing/learning
• Identify and prioritize multiple events of the JuiceTank.
• Initiate, implement, and ensure that all aspects of assigned events are organized, coordinated, monitored and controlled.
• Lead and motivate the team to achieve performance targets and plan goals.
• Responsible for people and team development, quality performance, cost, service.
• Communicate cross-functionally to assist team to solve implement issues.
• Work with the JuiceTank Community to identify, record, and address common questions, feedback, bugs, and other requests from the community.
• Provide friendly and timely responses to clientele while prioritizing the most urgent requests.
• Hands-on role(s) which may include sales and marketing, financial analysis, market research, and ad hoc requests.
• Perform other special projects or duties when required.
Requirements• Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
• Demonstrates effective organizational and problem resolution skills.
• Business Major/Minor preferred, but all majors may apply
• Be extroverted and a great host
• Have entrepreneurial spirit and love the startup culture
• Ability to work fast! Really fast!
• Strong computer application skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and ability to work in a digital work environment
Time Commitment: Minimum 15hrs/week commitment - up to 30 hours/week
Starting Date: Immediately