Event Management Intern at RACE Cancer Events, Inc.Bookmark This
DescriptionRACE Cancer Events is a volunteer driven non-profit organization which produces events to raise funds and awareness for cancer and community organizations.
Check us out at racecancer.org, facebook.com/racemenu and twitter.com/racecancer
Event Management Interns will work closely with our team to assist in varied projects focused on making our running events happen smoothly! Our small team and start up environment provides the opportunity to observe and participate in all aspects of our business.
This position is unpaid.
• Help plan and execute RACE events
• Drafting sponsorship proposals
• Researching and negotiating promotional item purchases
• General administrative duties as needed
RequirementsRequired Skills and Abilities:
• Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to work independently
• Willingness to get your hands dirty
• Availability on some weekends for races
• Frequent participation and/or work experience with running, cycling or triathlon events is a plus