Event Planning Internship with an Events Company in Hong KongStandOut Internships
Jewish Organization Seeks Community Manager & Relationships OfficerYJP New York
Sports event planning and Public RelationsLiberty Run Foudnation
Event Planning, Public Relations and Communication CoordinatorLiberty Run Foundation
Event Manager AssistantBookmark This
Mantera Advertising Agency
1701 Westwind Dr.
DescriptionWe are seeking (2) part time/ full time publicity interns. Need someone completely dedicated, a self starter, and someone who loves working with people - but can handle time alone on a project. We want someone who will treat this position as a real job, give 110% while in the office and can take direction well. There is opportunity for growth for standout interns. Must be willing to make a four month commitment.
This is the perfect position for recent grads looking to get their foot in the door in the entertainment public relations industry, or for students looking to gain college internship credit - we are more than willing to fill out internship paperwork for interns, and write letters of recommendation when needed. This is an unpaid internship, but in exchange for your hard work and dedication, we can offer you real work experience, professional skill building, networking opportunities, field experience, and personal growth.
Required time approx. 20 hours per week: days and times can vary. Interns will also have the opportunity to work from home part-time.
We are looking for a smart, fun, creative, out-of-the-box thinking individual.
Responsibilities- Assist Coordinator with day-to-day duties
- Perform various other duties such as: making copies, faxing, shipping packages, assembling press kits, deliveries, running errands and handling phone calls
- Working on long-term Event Coordinating projects with Event Coordinators
- Working events that arise throughout the duration of the internship
- Researching event service vendors, venues, and other related companies
- Assisting in creating copy for promotional items such as flyers, event listings, newsletters, dedicated emails, event signage, and more.
- Helping to create a smart and efficient system for organizing event vendors
- Ensuring the website is up-to-date regarding our upcoming events
- Maintain social network for the company
Requirements- Ability to handle multi-faceted projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong Internet research skills
- Creative self-starter
- Must commit to work a minimum of 4 months
- A great attitude and work ethic
- Willing to work nights & weekends to attend events
- Attention to detail
- Must have an understanding of on-line social networks (Facebook & Twitter)
- Reliable Transportation (public or private)
- 21+ years of age is a definite plus
- Expected to maintain a high level of maturity, professionalism and tact in dealing with clients, producers, talent and management.