Event Marketing InternBookmark This
55 East Fifth Street, #550
Saint Paul, MN
DescriptionDo you love to throw lavishly themed events? Do you obsess over seemingly unimportant details in an attempt to achieve perfection? Do you like the rush of deadline pressure? If so, you’d be a good fit for our Event Marketing Intern.
HindSite Software is based in downtown St. Paul and sells one of the premier software solutions for the green industry. We have a relaxed work environment and seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff and customers, while working on real projects that will help us – and you - grow.
Our ideal candidate is one that isn’t afraid to dig in and manage corporate and trade show events from end-to-end.
What You Will Learn:
• How to plan and execute an event strategy
• How to manage and optimize an event budget
• How to analyze marketing data using HubSpot and other software, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
• How to create branded event collateral and trade show backdrops
• How to launch campaigns to drive event signups and traffic
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related Marketing projects.
What We Require:
• Strong project management background.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and flexible.
• Interested in the issues small businesses face and how to solve them
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in standard event marketing practices, a master of managing events, and understand the right tactics to use to generate sales-ready leads from events.
The position begins May 1st and ends August 31st. We’re looking for someone who can work up to 40 hours per week during regular business hours. To apply please submit a cover letter and resume to Chad Reinholz at firstname.lastname@example.org.