Event PlannerBookmark This
Personal Notes Entertainment, LLC
DescriptionPersonal Notes Entertainment, LLC is a talent management company that also specializes in career direction; film/television/music production, event planning, product and brand development. We are seeking an intern to assist us with our event planning service.
ResponsibilitiesAs an intern, you will assist in the planning of our monthly networking events as well as events to promote our musical artists. You may attend monthly planning meetings to
discuss aspects of present/future events, sponsorship proposals and write descriptions about the company,
research corporate donations and send procurement letters, manage the event’s Facebook
page, research marketing strategies, meet with sponsors, chefs and venues, and more. This
position may be flexible with the opportunity to work from home depending on the project.
- Passionate about Event Planning
- Interest/experience in coordinating and planning events
- Are a creative problem-solver
- Creative/Innovator self-starter
- Proposal writing to secure sponsorships (helpful)
- Ambitious with an entrepreneurial attitude